KICKS Victory Harvest is Purposed
- To reach out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all ages, teach God’s word, equip in the arts, and minister through Christian media outlets in our community, our nation and worldwide. These outlets include movies, family television, the internet, music, books, and other aspects of the media and arts.
- To be a church who builds a Christian media outreach through creative and performing arts. Building a “network” that will reach into lives and be an extension of all of our media productions for the purpose of equipping all ages through God’s word.
- To be a church who builds and equips in the arts & media to bring ministry, teaching, and support.
- To be a church who builds a family/children’s television network, reaching families with quality Christian entertainment for the purpose of preaching the Gospel.
KICKS Victory Harvest Pursues
- To reach out and be a part of a move of God through Christian media.
- To be a church who helps others bring out their gifts as they are called to do, in, for, and through the arts.
- To be a church who fulfills the Lord’s dream, vision, and heart through our call in Christian family media.
- To be a church who equips actors and builds crews that go beyond our four walls.
- To be a church who reaches the family and individual, expressing Godly character through the media.
- To be a church who ministers through the arts, worship services, blogs, video, magazines, teachings, as well as creative and performing arts training, equipping, and more.
- To be a church who produces quality family films and television programs.
- To be a church who expresses God’s heart and message through the arts.
KICKS Ministries & Victory Harvest Church Believes
•We believe the Bible is God’s word and it is inspired in its entirety. It is God’s infallible rule of faith and conduct, and, it is wholly accurate, completely authoritative, and individually applicable in everyday life.
•We believe in one God. He is eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. In Him is the Beginning, in Him is Life, and He is Creator of all things.
•We believe that God created mankind in His image yet, while living in relationship with Him, Adam and Eve brought sin to all mankind and that this sin has separated mankind from God and His purpose.
•We believe in Jesus Christ as both God and man, His sinless life, His miracles, and His salvation. That He is the only One who reconciles us to God through the atoning power of His blood, that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man comes to God but through Him.
•We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, came to us, died on the cross in our place, was buried, ascended into hell, and rose again, proving His victory and empowering us for life.
•We believe in order to receive forgiveness of sins and be reconciled to God through the experience of the ‘new birth’, we must repent of our sins, confess with our mouth, believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and His resurrection from the dead.
•We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose in-dwelling the Christian enables them to live Godly lives filled with His power, His gifts, and abundance.
•We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, that God heals and transforms so that we may live blessed, with purity of heart, life, and personal holiness through Him.
•We believe in the baptism of water, that it is an outward sign of His inward salvation, that we are buried with Christ and raised as a new creation in, by, and through Him.
•We believe in the fellowship of the Church and its importance that the believer not forsake the gathering together.
•We believe that God has graced and individually equipped each person no matter the age with gifts and talents for His designed purpose, to fulfill His calling, successfully achieve His plan, experience our individual roles in the local Church, and to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
•We believe the just live by faith, believe in God’s infallible word, the Bible, and submit their lives to His will, and experience God’s goodness, mercy, peace, righteousness, abundance, and blessing.
•We believe the personal response of all individuals to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior determines their eternal destination of Heaven or hell by their own decision. This choice brings eternal happiness of the believer in Heaven, or the eternal punishment of the unbeliever in hell.
•We believe in the Christian’s hope; the rapture of the church, the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the dead, and that Jesus Christ will return just as He has promised.
•We believe the works and teachings of Jesus Christ are still relevant today, and that He works through the everyday believer.
Pastors Rick & Kim Robinson
Pastor Rick and Pastor Kim are the Senior pastors of KICKS. Pastor Rick was ordained by Dr. Lester Sumrall and Pastor Kim was ordained by his son, Pastor Stephen Sumrall. Their passion is to reach and inspire people through creative and performing arts, through KICKS media outreaches, and is evident as they equip individuals through the church.
Their inspiration to preach the Gospel through film and television is seen through all KICKS faith based productions. Their media ministry is acclaimed through the quality media outreaches of KICKS. They carry the vision of KICKS to produce Christian faith based family entertainment. Pastor Rick is Executive Producer, audio technician, puppeteer, and Senior Pastor. Pastor Kim is scriptwriter, director, producer, author, Senior Pastor, and the writer of KICKS Music.
As the founders and visionaries of KICKS, their passion is for others to know Jesus, experience His blessing, and embrace the word of God. They inspire others to live by faith and love God. They have a passion for all to experience God’s goodness, be all that they can be, and live un-compromised while creatively reaching others for Christ.